United States of Being the Best. 1. Captain America using a Bank of America ATM because of course that’s where he keeps his American money. View this image ” imgur.com 2. This photo, in which Walmart’s pharmacy customers were greeted by the world’s largest display of Coke boxes. View
United States of Being the Best.
1. Captain America using a Bank of America ATM because of course that’s where he keeps his American money.
2. This photo, in which Walmart’s pharmacy customers were greeted by the world’s largest display of Coke boxes.
3. This might be the most exquisite work of mobile art to take to the streets.
4. This hot dog sale.
5. How we all should feel when we dine at McDonald’s.
6. This steak rightly chose to be the greatest shape it could ever be.
7. This is the only reason you need for beer. Ever.
8. Moment of pride: When this invention made everyone’s lives SO MUCH EASIER THANK GOD FOR THIS.
9. This shop.
10. Here, geniuses construct an arena of deli meats and snacks to celebrate the Super Bowl.
11. Once, Walmart created this display of American greatness.
12. And then there the time that we were so FUCKING awesome that even Swedish people wanted to be us.
13. For once, one of our nation’s banks speaks to the people.
14. These teens: true Americans.
15. This. ::salutes flag::
16. Remember when Doritos made a “Cool American” flavor?
17. Religion and fast food finally meet.
18. And here, a drop of spilled milk presented itself in the shape of our country, and we knew it was the spirit of Uncle Sam himself softly whispering, USA! USA! USA!
Summer is here and the sun, and the water, yada yada. Listen, I guarantee that at least one person on your Facebook feed will post a picture of their legs while they’re tanning in the sun on a beach somewhere exotic or right in their lame backyard. That’s all fine and good, don’t get me wrong,
Summer is here and the sun, and the water, yada yada. Listen, I guarantee that at least one person on your Facebook feed will post a picture of their legs while they’re tanning in the sun on a beach somewhere exotic or right in their lame backyard. That’s all fine and good, don’t get me wrong, but the angle they take it at is where they’re lacking in decent photography skills. Some of these pictures are seriously indistinguishable next to a picture of some hot dogs. Ask yourself this question as you scroll through these images: “are they hotdogs or legs?” You’ll have a hard time. No joke.
1. Would you like some mustard with that?
2. Uncooked hot dogs don’t look so appetizing.
3. Hot dogs rave harder than you.
4. Hot dogs are more cultured and well-traveled than you.
5. Hot dogs need some relaxation time, too.
6. This is the hot dog’s version of sexy boudoir photos
7. These ones have to be hot dogs. I would bet my entire life savings (not that it’s even that much to begin with).
8. I have the urge to squeeze on some ketchup.
The post Summer is Here and The Hot Dog Legs Are Out to Play appeared first on Photography Guide To Everything.
1. Duckface can be a challenging pose, but with these helpful tips, you’ll be on your way in no time.
2. First, before you start, accessorize. You can amp up the wow with some fun face paint.
7. As far as makeup goes, don’t hesitate to accentuate your pout with some shimmery lipstick.
9. Pump up your hair volume as much as possible for a truly sizzling visual effect.
10. And bring on that bronzer! You’ll look your prettiest with a warm summer glow.
12. Fashion: The most popular duck face-accompanying apparel is arguably the bikini.
13. But bold patterns will also bring out the sheer fierceness of your duck face.
19. Ready? It’s picture time! Remember to suck in your cheeks for the sexiest pout.
23. But probably the most important way to highlight your duck face is to throw up a peace sign.
26. It would be SO embarrassing if you forgot the peace sign.
27. Finally, props are a great touch. Don’t be afraid to add products!
Legendary British actress Audrey Hepburn’s face is unforgettable, and most of us, even if we’re not historic film buffs, have probably seen it in one place or another. These images, however, owing to their relative rarity, might just help you see her in a new, though no less glamorous, light.
With larger-than-life actors and actresses like Hepburn, we can sometimes forget that they’re people just like us (except that they have mountains of cash). These charming and candid photos plant Hepburn’s feet firmly on the ground – she’s a lovely and joyful woman who also happens to be one of the most famous and recognizable actresses in the history of Hollywood.
Acting Goofy In Front Of The Camera
Audrey Posing With A Donkey In The Countryside, 1955
Preparing For Academy Awards, nominated for her role in ‘Roman Holiday’, 1954
A Candid Shot With Her First Son, Sean
Overwhelmed After Winning An Academy Award
Photoshoot With Her New Husband, Mel Ferrer, Country Road Outside Paris, 1956
Audrey With Her Pet Deer, Pippin
Audrey Hepburn On The Set Of Funny Face In Paris, France, 1956
At Home With Her Pet Deer And Her Yorkshire Terrier, Beverly Hills, California, 1958
Gorgeous At Any Age, Audrey In 1988
The post 25 Of The Best Space-Saving Design Ideas For Small Homes appeared first on Photography Guide To Everything.
1) MexicoOne of the things that all people have in common is that they eat. No matter where they live, no matter what language they speak, food is a necessity for life. But how does where they live or what language they speak affect what it is that they eat? Thats the question husband and wife