Summer is here and the sun, and the water, yada yada. Listen, I guarantee that at least one person on your Facebook feed will post a picture of their legs while they’re tanning in the sun on a beach somewhere exotic or right in their lame backyard. That’s all fine and good, don’t get me wrong, but the angle they take it at is where they’re lacking in decent photography skills. Some of these pictures are seriously indistinguishable next to a picture of some hot dogs. Ask yourself this question as you scroll through these images: “are they hotdogs or legs?” You’ll have a hard time. No joke.
1. Would you like some mustard with that?
2. Uncooked hot dogs don’t look so appetizing.
3. Hot dogs rave harder than you.
4. Hot dogs are more cultured and well-traveled than you.
5. Hot dogs need some relaxation time, too.
6. This is the hot dog’s version of sexy boudoir photos
7. These ones have to be hot dogs. I would bet my entire life savings (not that it’s even that much to begin with).
8. I have the urge to squeeze on some ketchup.
The post Summer is Here and The Hot Dog Legs Are Out to Play appeared first on Photography Guide To Everything.