1. Duckface can be a challenging pose, but with these helpful tips, you’ll be on your way in no time. View this image ” kathrynhumphrey.wordpress.com 2. First, before you start, accessorize. You can amp up the wow with some fun face paint. View this image ” acidcow.com 3. Try a
The 5th of November Bonfire Night is a wonderful holiday in the UK but what’s it about? It’s all in the famous rhyme: Remember remember, the Fifth of November The Gunpowder, Treason and Plot We know no reason why Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot Still not clear? Let’s enlist another
1. O túnel Wisteria nos jardins Kawachi Fuji, em Kitakyushu, Japão View this image ” SoulAD/Shutterstock 2. O túnel do amor na Ucrânia View this image ” Amos Chapple / Rex / Rex USA O “túnel” é na realidade uma estrada que transporta madeira para uma fábrica do bairro. 3.
After searching for close to a century for the elusive bird,researchers havefinally discovered what is to some considered the birding holy grail. First described from a single female specimen in the 1920s, the moustached kingfisher of the Solomon Islands wasnt again seen until another two
Are you ready? It’s been an entire week since our last Link25 and we know you’ve been eagerly anticipating this moment. As always we come to you with 25 of the week’s best links, articles, images, and videos from all over the web. This week features everything from the laziest cat fight in the
United States of Being the Best. 1. Captain America using a Bank of America ATM because of course that’s where he keeps his American money. View this image ” imgur.com 2. This photo, in which Walmart’s pharmacy customers were greeted by the world’s largest display of Coke boxes. View
United States of Being the Best.
1. Captain America using a Bank of America ATM because of course that’s where he keeps his American money.
2. This photo, in which Walmart’s pharmacy customers were greeted by the world’s largest display of Coke boxes.
3. This might be the most exquisite work of mobile art to take to the streets.
4. This hot dog sale.
5. How we all should feel when we dine at McDonald’s.
6. This steak rightly chose to be the greatest shape it could ever be.
7. This is the only reason you need for beer. Ever.
8. Moment of pride: When this invention made everyone’s lives SO MUCH EASIER THANK GOD FOR THIS.
9. This shop.
10. Here, geniuses construct an arena of deli meats and snacks to celebrate the Super Bowl.
11. Once, Walmart created this display of American greatness.
12. And then there the time that we were so FUCKING awesome that even Swedish people wanted to be us.
13. For once, one of our nation’s banks speaks to the people.
14. These teens: true Americans.
15. This. ::salutes flag::
16. Remember when Doritos made a “Cool American” flavor?
17. Religion and fast food finally meet.
18. And here, a drop of spilled milk presented itself in the shape of our country, and we knew it was the spirit of Uncle Sam himself softly whispering, USA! USA! USA!
Summer is here and the sun, and the water, yada yada. Listen, I guarantee that at least one person on your Facebook feed will post a picture of their legs while they’re tanning in the sun on a beach somewhere exotic or right in their lame backyard. That’s all fine and good, don’t get me wrong,