- Enhanced command dial for mode selection , 11 exposure modes
- Canon’s exclusive AIM (Advanced Integrated Multipoint) control system
- Kit includes camera and 35-80mm lens detachable Canon EF zoom lens
- Autofocus 35mm Film SLR with full manual options. Two CR123A/DL123A lithium batteries (3v) housed inside the camera grip
- Retractable built-in flash, improved control of red-eye reduction
- Enhanced command dial for mode selection; 11 exposure modes
The all-black Canon EOS Rebel G is a fully automatic, ultracompact, and quiet SLR camera that comes equipped with a built-in retractable flash. This kit also includes a 35-80mm detachable Canon EF zoom lens. The Rebel G features a high-speed selectable three-point autofocus system and Canon’s exclusive AIM (Advanced Integrated Multipoint) control system which links the Rebel G’s three-point autofocus to multizone metering for available light and flash. It offers 11 exposure modes (full auto to metered manual with indicator) plus multiple exposure, exposure compensation, and autoexposure bracketing. The Rebel G features an enhanced command dial for mode selection, and is fully compatible with Canon’s complete line of EF autofocus lenses and EOS system specialties, including battery pack BP-8, grip tripod GR-80TP, and remote switch RS-60E3.
Features like autoexposure bracketing (in one-half stop increments up to plus-or-minus two stops) and E-TTL autoflash (enables high-speed synch for automatic fill flash), as well as improved control of red-eye reduction, the in-focus beeper, and the autoexposure (AE) lock make the EOS Rebel G more advanced than previous Rebel models.
List Price: $ 299.99
Find More Photography Products
The post Canon EOS Rebel G Film SLR Camera Kit with 35-80mm Lens Reviews appeared first on Photography Guide To Everything.